Saturday, April 2, 2011

Digging deep to finish....

Well, it seems as thought my Etsy store is getting some traffic, but no sales yet.  I had one sale back in January, but I think that may have been a fluke.  I am relieved that people are at least finding me there.  Here's the link if you like to check out my store:  http://www.rosewindstudio.etsy.com/ .  The traffic has prompted me to work on my website.  It will be a basic site, with info I can't fit on other venues.  The best part is that once I'm done with the basics I will finally get to dig out my PMC (precious metal clay) supplies and a torch.  That's right, I said it... a torch!  I'm gonna set some stuff a blaze... well, I'm going to attempt soldering and sintering at least.  I can't wait!!  Once I get the soldering and sintering groove I'll be making some Autism Awareness jewelry.  But that's for a later post.  Back to web designing.... <sigh>.

Wishing your wishes come true,
~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment