Monday, April 11, 2011

A little Monday Madness

Things have bee rather busy around here. 

My Golden Weeping Willow Beaded Bonsai Tree was featured in the Etsy Treasury "Thinking About My Garden".



Thank you Amailo!  Check out her Etsy shop mailo.  She has to most adorable pet sweaters and her puppy is the perfect model!


Then, my Mystic Blue Wisteria Beaded Bonsai Tree was featured in the Etsy Treasury "Wisteria".




Thank you Jonathan Highfield!  You can see his vintage pieces in his Etsy shop bakerinva.


My website is almost complete.  I found out there are big limitations to posting images, so on top of everything else I opened an online photo sharing account.  After loading a large chunk of photos to my website and running out of space, I'm starting over with Photobucket.  They have great ratings, and it's easy to use.  You can check out my work on Photobucket.  I'm still in the process of adding images, so be sure to check back often. 


And last but not least... just listed on my Etsy:
Neutral Natalie jewelry pieces created with freshwater pearls, glass seed beads and sterling silver.  The necklace features a silky smooth brioche jasper slab pendant focal.




I think my photography skills are improving.  Good lighting makes all the difference! 

That's it for now.

Wishing all your wishes come true,
Shannon