Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Baby steps... that's still progress, right?

Not too long ago I joined a "street team" on Etsy, called CREST (Capital Region Etsy Street Team).  What a great group!  I contacted as many as I could through their Facebook pages, and many replied in kind.  I am now able to have a short url (instead of a really long string with way too many numbers) for people to use when looking me up on Facebook. 

(YAY! I'm doing a little happy dance in my seat.) 

My new url address is www.facebook.com/RosewindStudio

Here's my latest listing on Etsy:

Lily Beaded Flower Candle Ring with carnation, primrose, and Boston fern on a bed of philodendron.


or Click Here to go to my Etsy store

That's it for now.

Wishing all your wishes come true.
-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment